* Why Do They Act That Way?- A Survival Guide to the Adolescent Brain for You and Your Teen
by: David Walsh, Ph.D
* Positive Discipline for Teenagers: Empowering Your Teen and
Yourself through Kind and Firm Parenting by: Jane Nelsen, Ed.D., and Lynn Lott, M.A.
* Healing Your Grieving Heart - For Teens by: Alan D. Wolfelt, PH.D
* You Are Not Alone- Teens Talk About Life After the Loss of a Parent by: Lynne B. Hughes
* Disconnected- Parenting Teens in a MySpace World by: Chap Clark an Dee Clark
* A Parent's Guide to Asperger Syndrome and High- Functioning Autism by: Sally Ozonoff, Phd
Geraldine Dawson, PhD James McPartland
* Odd Girl Out- The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls by: Rachel Simmons
* Asperger's Syndrome- A Guide for Parents and Professionals by: Tony Attwood
* Fighting Invisible Tigers- A Stress Management Guide For Teens by: Earl Hipp
* Straight Talk About Death for Teenagers: How to Cope with Losing Someone You Love By: Earl Grollman
If you are a parent, teacher or coach looking for information on ADHD, the following website has some free material that can help. An "ADHD Roadmap" is available that explains 4 steps that you can take to better understand a child with ADHD.
The organization "Friend's Way" is a local group who has programs supporting grieving children, teens, young adults,
and families. This website will give you contact information on local meetings.