**Keep Current** Keep Communicating** Keep Checking**
You don't have to be a computer expert to keep your child SAFE ONLINE!
Protect yourself and your family!!
1. We will never give out personal information such as our last name, address or phone number.
2. We all agree to not give our passwords to anyone outside of our family.
3. We all agree to limit our online time so that it doesn't interfere with other activities.
4. I will NEVER meet an online friend in person.
5. I will tell my mom or dad right away if I come across something that makes me feel uncomfortable.
6. I will not remain on or click on a page that says, " For Over 18 Years Only".
7. I will only download pictures and files with my parent's permission.
8. I will not send pictures of my family or myself to anyone online.
9. I understand that nothing is private on the Internet.
What is Cyberbullying?
"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones."
Learn all about cyberbullying www.stopcyberbullying.org
Take a cyberbullying quiz at www.WiredKids.com
Get some advice at www.McGruff.org